Tuesday, August 31, 2010 0 comments

Touching Words

1)
"To win the hearts of others......
you must lose some colours of your Ego. . .

2)
"I'm not totally useless,
I can still be used as an example of uselessness!"
Dats attitude!

3)
A Excellent Thought About Life -
Listen to Everyone & Learn from Everyone
Because Nobody knows Everything
but Everyone knows Something. . .

4)
If I were to be anything in this world. I'd be ur
tears So, I can be conceived in ur heart, born in
ur eyes, live on ur cheeks & die on ur lips!!!!!

5)
One day u will ask me:
What is more important to you,
me or your life?
I will say: my life!
You will walk
away from me without knowing that U R MY LIFE!!!

6)
Feel good when somebody Miss u. Feel better when
somebody Loves u. But feel best when somebody never
forgets u.

7)
People live People die People Laugh People Cry Some
give up Some will try Some say hi Some say bye Others
may forget YOU but never will I.

8)
To get a someone's heart
we must first use our's own.

9)
Feel good when somebody Miss u. Feel better when
somebody Loves u. But feel best when somebody never
forgets u.

10)
Force can make everything possible in de world, but it cannot create a single drop of love in anybody’s heart..

11)
If You Learn From Your Mistakes,
You Are Intelligent,
But… If You Learn From Somebody’s Mistakes,
Then""You Are A Genius""

No Response to "Touching Words"

Post a Comment