Saturday, February 9, 2013 0 comments

“A HERO OF MY FATE”


A HERO OF MY FATE”
I'm washing myself
with my own tears.
Hurting myself
with my own feelings.
The one face keep on coming
To my eyes is my Dad.
And i captived by his momories.
He is more than a hero
like a god to my eyes.
A nd a pond of pure love.
He was a turning Page of a holy book.
A source of my great knowledge.

He felt dreams of mine
with his own eyes.
He made adventures
to make me better.
Defined me better than others.
He refined me as a diamond
To shine more among.
He mined my treasure of excellence to meet my dreams.
And a first step of mine,
towards destined future.


Dad you let me live on my own terms.
You taught meto live rightly,
Think rightly and act rightly.


I am hero of all
when you are with me.
Beloved company of mine.
Now i became none.
Dad,where were you now?
Am I visible to you?
I'm always in search of you.
I hide you in my heart
Nothing swept ever
And Death can't carry your memories.
Love you Dad.....
Love you without confines.....
Love you till the last breathe.
Will meet you at the Temple of Gods.
Dedicated to my Dad...

No Response to "“A HERO OF MY FATE”"

Post a Comment