Saturday, February 9, 2013 0 comments

LUMINARY PROMISE....


LUMINARY PROMISE....


As I never had described it before
In this imperfection world.
People think me as i came from otherside of earth.
None allowing me to shine more
Everyone drags me down,when I'm closer.
I know,out there is a new world
Out there is a grand victory
Out there lies the fate of world
Everything i dreamt is matter of thirsty.
I'm thirsty enough to do something extordinary.
But not enough to shield all posed weapons.
And I can't untie my captived arms.
At this instance....Courage shading off.
It's going deeper like depth of ocean.
I guess,I'm a flower in the wasteland.
Removing myself from the equation of world.
Closed my eyes and prepared for the end.
Everyone i knew disappeared.
Everything was going dark.
I felt a hand on my shoulder.
Surprisingly opened my eyes.
Standing above me was the creator.
A leberator of my captived arms.
Awakened my stumble courage.
The leading light led me to step in risk.
The luminary promised me that
Together we can change the world.”





No Response to "LUMINARY PROMISE...."

Post a Comment