Saturday, February 9, 2013 0 comments

A LIGHT OF LESSON.


A LIGHT OF LESSON.


In the middle of the dark night.
I was walking in a slogger manner.
Everything is invisible,
Still walking with my own thoughts.
Thoughts of a minor angles,a middle aged mothers.
All who depleated by arrogant evil spirit.
Nearly half-mile away,I saw a tiny flashing lamp.
The tiny lamp with everlasting glory.
That glory stands high alone in dark.
I thought may it's a flame of victory.
But sences asking what it's may be..?
With full exitementment in heart.
Started walking towards ,where it is.
After a while i'm so closer.
As time passes,exitement in me touches peaks.
Still much closer,At last i reached.
Surprinsingly glory lamp layed in graveyard.
Graveyard of rape victims almost.
Along with tiny lamp,many perished place in order.
The lonely shining lamp loosing it's glory.
Almost came to deadend state with shiny light.
Highlighting the order “Stop Rapes-Start Reaspect”.
Tiny lamp will lit a fire in the heart of men like me
To respect my mother like lady.
Or will it too get perish....?
Will it be light of lesson,
Or will it be light of nothing.  

No Response to "A LIGHT OF LESSON."

Post a Comment