Saturday, February 9, 2013 0 comments

“A KILLER INSIDE ME”


A KILLER INSIDE ME”


My fissiled body,with two armies.
A controling brain at oneside
And a noble heart at otherside.
Always a war inside me.
Innocent heart is feeble to offence.
All the time captive of rules.
And it's like a ornament of no value.

May opposition is intellectual
but with no values and responsible
that educated bastard mocking my humanity.
And well known leader ruining my responsibility.


When i glance at poor
My ruthful heart wants to help
But ordered limbs rushes away.
While a glimpse at an orphan.
My fitiful heart desires to feed.
But my pride intelligence says avoid it.
When I at an accident.
My heart says wait and save.
But my controller minds
Hurry away cause of busy.

The killer inside mine,
always killing my heart.
A cold blooded criminal
murdering my feelings.
I'm always led by him.
But i urges to,be in lead of heart.
What mission need to do.
Strengthen of it,well may be ?.
Or change of it ,well may be ?.

No Response to "“A KILLER INSIDE ME”"

Post a Comment